I can't upload image in Firefox browser. What can I do?
If you are using Firefox, pop up will be automatically blocked. This is a security measure to prevent a website from redirecting you to an unknown destination. You need to put our site into the allowed list in order to allow the upload image pop up to be shown.
In Facebook or Twitter Tab, Press "Yes" to pick an image from your local computer.
- A menu bar will be shown on the top.Press "Preference"
- Select the second option "Edit Pop-up Blocker Preferences"
- Input "https://app.seo-product-optimizer.com" and press "Allow".
- You will see that the site has already added into the allowed list. Press "Save Changes".
- You're done! The pop up will be allowed.