I can't upload image in Firefox browser. What can I do?
If you are using Firefox, pop up will be automatically blocked. This is a security measure to prevent a website from redirecting you to an unknown destination. You need to put our site into the allowed list in order to allow the upload image pop up to be shown.
- In Facebook or Twitter Tab, Press "Yes" to pick an image from your local computer.
- A menu bar will be shown on the top.Press "Preference"
- Select the second option "Edit Pop-up Blocker Preferences"
- Input "https://app.seo-product-optimizer.com" and press "Allow".
- You will see that the site has already added into the allowed list. Press "Save Changes".
- You're done! The pop up will be allowed.